Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank You & Hello

Hello lovelies!
I want to say a big "thank you" once again as I continue to receive your congratulations (here and here) ever since I launched my little Etsy shop. It's such a delight to hear from fellow Estysians as well as folks who are saying hello for the first time! Knowing that I have your support means alot to me.

I would also like to say "hello" to new friends who are following me on Twitter. It's wonderful to be connected to creative people like you!


Hope everyone's having a great mid-week!

[images: Kan&Kusa Flickr, We heart it]

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome and looking forward to seeing more of your work. Your style and look is beautiful! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome and i am still exicited about your shop and your work. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!