Thursday, October 1, 2009

Being an Interior Visualiser - Modern Dose

I think I’m a chronic “visualiser”. Interior visualiser, that is. I’m constantly having images in my head on how I want to do up my living spaces. It’s not that I’m all talk and no action. Well, the not so tinny whinny obstacle is a lack of cash. It doesn’t help too that I’m always having new ideas. There’s no end to the ways one can decorate a room, right?

But if I were actually to be doing some furnishing today, I’ll love to get these items from Modern Dose.







The boy girl vintage book ends are great, aren’t they? Actually, so is everything else.
[images: from source]

4 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous items and i adore the clocks! Thanks for sharing the link! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooH the cloud shelf is the cutest! I wanna make one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cute! Love the vintage items, if resources and space weren't an issue it would be so fun to furnish interiors right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clocks would be adorable in a baby room!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!