Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Go local - Greymatter wedding photography

Did everyone have a good weekend? I did! It was nice to stay away from my laptop for a while.

Now that I have had time to recover from my Japan trip, thoughts of my soon approaching wedding are bombarding me. Mainly because a lot have yet to be done! I might have blogged a wedding series but it doesn’t mean I have done all the things I mentioned. Fooled you, didn’t I? :p

I’ve always been ogling at the beautiful works of wedding photographers I come across online and most of them are from the States. But there are many talented ones in tiny little Singapore too! One whose work I am especially fond of is Greymatter.





It takes a skilled photographer to be able to capture simple moments and imbue them with beauty.

[images: Greymatter]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!